Chrestelle Online Store ships worldwide.
All orders will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excl. weekends, holidays) after receiving payment via Paypal/Shopify Payments/Major CC, regardless of shipping method.
You are responsible for entering the correct delivery address for your package to ensure timely receipt of merchandise. Make sure you are shipping to a secure location. We are not responsible for stolen packages.
We ship through USPS, UPS, FedEx and/or DHL.
- Free shipping (3-5 business days) - Orders over $150.
- Standard shipping (3-5 business days) - $7.
- Priority Shipping (2-3 business days) - $15.
Priority Express (Next business day) - $30.
- You will be notified of any delays in shipping. Please note, that delays may arise during national holidays, harsh weather conditions, pandemic or natural disasters.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Receipt of returned merchandise is not guaranteed.
- Chrestelle will only receive items that are delivered through courier services such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, and/or DHL.
- Your shipping times depend on the shipping carrier.
- We are unable to track packages in international territories.
- We are unable to redirect orders once they have shipped.
- Chrestelle is not responsible for customs duties and taxes applied in the country of delivery.
RESERVED RIGHTS REGARDING SHIPPING
While we will make every effort to accommodate your shipping and billing preferences, in order to protect our customers, Chrestelle reserves the right to require customers to use a “common” shipping and billing address in the event we are unable to process an order or verify a shipping address provided.
Additionally, Chrestelle reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or cancel orders from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Chrestelle reserves the right to limit, refuse, and/or reject returns to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.